Donations are always needed
Most needed non-perishable items:
- Canned salmon
- Diced tomatoes
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Granola bars
- Canned fruit
- Gluten-free products
- Instant coffee – decaf and regular
- Condiments and sauces
- Baking/cooking items – lemon juice, oil, baking soda, salt
- Nutrition drinks – Ensure/Boost
** Please ensure all donations have a kosher sign and are not expired **
- Baby wipes, pull-ups size 4T-5T
- Paper products – Kleenex, paper towel, toilet paper
- Personal care items – shampoo, soap, deodorant
- We are also looking for shopping (utility) carts to help clients transfer food home
Locations where food items can be dropped off:
Soloway Jewish Community Centre, 21 Nadolny Sachs Private, near front desk
Loblaws Market Square, 1980 Baseline Rd,near north exit
Machzikei Hadas, 2310 Virginia Dr.
Kehillat Beth Israel, 1400 Coldrey Ave.
Beth Tikvah, 15 Chartwell Ave.
Temple Israel, 1301 Prince of Wales Dr.
Other ways to help
Financial help is always welcomed and donations can made by phone to Dahlia at (613) 728-3501 ext 235, or through the KBI membership website at Shulcloud.
We’re a registered charity, and our number is 131168874RR0001
Interested in volunteering?
Please email us at email@example.com